- iTunes is a free application from Apple that works on Windows and Mac desktop and laptop computers. It works with iOS mobile devices such as the iPhone and iPad which are connected to your desktop or laptop computer.
- Using iTunes you can transfer Coach’s Eye videos from your mobile device to your desktop or laptop via the Thunderbolt cable.
- Why would you want to do this? Well, let’s say you have 8 hours of video on your device. It would take a very long time to upload each of those videos via the iPad and a wireless network.
- With iTunes and the Thunderbolt connector you can transfer all the videos much more quickly.
- There is an app called iExplorer that gives you more control and are able to select individual videos off your device. (Free trial, then $30 one-time fee)
Watch this short video to see how this is done. (View on YouTube in full screen mode for best results.)