Coach’s Eye now has expanded capabilities on the desktop. You can now use footage from anywhere using our video uploader. This means that you can take footage from drone’s, digital handy camera’s, and just about anything else.
Here is how it works:
- Go to coachseye.com and login with your Coach’s Eye account
- Select your user icon to bring up the drop down menu. Select UPLOAD.
- You can either upload videos to a Team Locker (only applicable if you are a Coach’s Eye + TEAMS subscriber), or your Personal Locker. Select which locker you want to upload videos to.
- Once you’ve selected a locker to upload videos to, you’ll see the option to either drag and drop videos onto the page to upload, or click and select videos from a specific location on your computer to upload.**Please Note: Videos can be uploaded singularly or in bulk. While there is no limit to the number of videos you can upload at once, please understand that the more video files you try to upload at once, the longer it will take for them to upload. Do not exit your browser, let your computer go to sleep, or shut down your computer while videos are uploading.Option 1: Drag and Drop
Click and drag the video files from your computer to the upload window.
Option 2: Click and Select
a. Click on the upload icon.
b. Select the video(s) you want to upload and click Open.
- Your videos will begin to upload. You can view their progress as they are uploading.**IMPORTANT: Please do not close your web browser, let your computer go to sleep, or shut down your computer while videos are still uploading. These actions can interrupt the upload process and may result in failed uploads.
- Once a video has finished uploading, you have a couple of different optionsOption 1: Access in your team or personal locker on your mobile device. Then import and begin analysis!Option 2: View, Share, Send, or Delete the Video
- If you have additional videos to upload to this particular locker, repeat step 3.
- If you are done uploading videos to this specific locker, click DONE.
Have questions or would like to speak with a representative please email us a email@example.com