Thanksgiving in the United States is a time to be thankful for friends, family, and everything in between. Here are the top ten things we’re thankful for in sports this holiday season.
10. Jim Harbaugh’s intensity.
9. Michael Geiger’s windmill down the field after beating OSU in the final play of the game.
4. Ken Griffey’s son playing football instead of baseball.
3. CFB rankings. Keeping fans worried since 1936.
2. The inventor of deodorant, whose name has been lost in the history books.
1. The tech that makes it all possible.
Follow us on: