So you’re wondering how easy is it to setup InstantReplay? You’ve seen the complex video systems with countless wires, computers, graphics cards, digital video cameras, the list goes on. We’ve made it much easier.
With Coach’s Eye + InstantReplay you need only two things to operate effectively. These two things are mobile devices and a wireless router.
All you need to do is setup your router and connect your devices. Take a look at how this can be done in just a few simple steps.
So you’re used to those old digital video cameras that you think capture better quality video than your mobile device right?
Below you can find a picture of a digital video camera versus a screenshot from a video taken with an iPad Air 2.
As you can see, the iPad Air 2 is capable of capturing the same quality video. The cameras on iOS devices are great, if not better than most of the digital video cameras out there.
But what about zoom? With Coach’s Eye + InstantReplay you can use digital zoom with newer iOS devices (iPad Pro, iPad Mini 4, iPad Air 2)
InstantReplay works by sending one video from an iPhone or iPad directly to other iPhones or iPads through a closed wireless network. One of the keys to setting up your closed WiFi network is purchasing a reliable router. Here is the router that we recommend.
- IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Dual Concurrent Architecture
- Wireless speeds of up to 1200Mbps
- Power transmit up to 27dBm on 2.4GHz and 26dBm on 5GHz frequency bands
- Internal 5dBi high gain omni-patch antennas
- IP55-Rated waterproof housing for exposure to the elements
Notes: This is the best performing router we have used. With a maximum range of around 300 yards. Additionally it performed great with multiple receivers and broadcasters connected.
- Click here for an overview of what you need to achieve optimal success with InstantReplay.
- Click here for more information on mobile device recommendations.
- Click here for more information on the EnGenius AC1200 router and why we recommend it.
- Click here for a tutorial on configuring your EnGenius AC1200 router.
- Click here for a tutorial on proper field setup.
- Click here to access all InstantReplay tutorials.
More questions or comments about InstantReplay? Please email us firstname.lastname@example.org.