Win a NexStar Training System iPad Tripod!
We often get questions about equipment. What tripod setup do you recommend? Where can I get it? How much does it cost?
If you’re looking for the best iPad tripod solution on the market, the NexStar Training System is for you. We have used the NexStar Training System on many occasions and have been amazed every time. As luck would have it, the kind folks at NextStar have donated one iPad tripod system for us to give to a Coach’s Eye customer. Simply let us know how you would use the NexStar system and you will be entered to win it! All entries will receive a special NexStar discount code just for entering. To enter the contest click here.
- Holds iPad securely in frame with 2 locking wedges
- Two levels for landscape and portrait modes
- Locking system for attaching frame to tripod
- Easy access to all buttons and controls
- Stakes to anchor tripod to field
Contest ends May 12th, 2014. Winner will be announced May 13th, 2014
Android is no easy beast to conquer, but we’re on the road to taming this lion. With Coach’s Eye 4.1 for Android we’ve made several changes to enhance the experience and deliver unprecedented value on the Android platform. Available exclusively for customers on Android 4.3 or later, we’re now utilizing the best this platform has to offer.
Here’s the down and dirty feature set.
Now supports .MP4 natively!
This is a bit nerdy and technical but very important. Do you remember seeing the .EYE, .JPG, .WAV formats in one video file? If you were frustrated with video quality, compression, or any other video issue, we are now able to utilize the .MP4 format natively. Which means….
– Improved video import and sharing reliability on Android 4.3+ devices
– Higher definition video recordings and FPS with certain Android 4.3+ devices
– Greatly improved Collage and Animated .GIF creation
Other improvements include the ability to see Profiles in Explore. Which means you can now connect with the people who share great videos.
Head to the Google Play Store and Update NOW!
An exclusive feature in Coach’s Eye for Android is creating a .GIF, Collage, or Changing the thumbnail. Collages and .GIF’s are great ways to highlight the best parts of your video. Share these gems on your favorite social network.
1. Select a video from your library, then tap the icon in the top right hand corner
2. Select an option from the drop down to get started
3. You can also record a new video and create a .GIF or Collage
An exclusive feature for Android customers! Get started creating those highlights!