Introducing Coach’s Eye 4.1 for Apple Devices
Coach’s Eye 4.1 for iOS is here to help you get the most out of your videos! This update includes some great new features including camera zoom and fullscreen video analysis.
Fullscreen Video Analysis on iPad
What’s New in Coach’s Eye 4.1 for Apple devices:
- Camera zoom slider. (Available for iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPad mini Retina and iPad Air)
- Tap to focus & set exposure in camera.
- Fullscreen video in analyzer with overlayed tools and flywheel.
- Added “backup” to multi-select actions menu.
- Improved multi-select menu on iPhone.
- Tapping an imported video in the notifications panel takes you to that video.
- Lock screen notifications take you to the video when swiped.
- Integrated help and feature requests.
- Added “Edit” button to registered devices list.
- Added Chrome to Explore video share menu.
- Lots of bug fixes and performance improvements.
Video Recording Zoom on iPad
Be sure to let us know if you have any feedback or suggestions for Coach’s Eye.
Win a NexStar Training System iPad Tripod!
We often get questions about equipment. What tripod setup do you recommend? Where can I get it? How much does it cost?
If you’re looking for the best iPad tripod solution on the market, the NexStar Training System is for you. We have used the NexStar Training System on many occasions and have been amazed every time. As luck would have it, the kind folks at NextStar have donated one iPad tripod system for us to give to a Coach’s Eye customer. Simply let us know how you would use the NexStar system and you will be entered to win it! All entries will receive a special NexStar discount code just for entering. To enter the contest click here.
- Holds iPad securely in frame with 2 locking wedges
- Two levels for landscape and portrait modes
- Locking system for attaching frame to tripod
- Easy access to all buttons and controls
- Stakes to anchor tripod to field
Contest ends May 12th, 2014. Winner will be announced May 13th, 2014
Android is no easy beast to conquer, but we’re on the road to taming this lion. With Coach’s Eye 4.1 for Android we’ve made several changes to enhance the experience and deliver unprecedented value on the Android platform. Available exclusively for customers on Android 4.3 or later, we’re now utilizing the best this platform has to offer.
Here’s the down and dirty feature set.
Now supports .MP4 natively!
This is a bit nerdy and technical but very important. Do you remember seeing the .EYE, .JPG, .WAV formats in one video file? If you were frustrated with video quality, compression, or any other video issue, we are now able to utilize the .MP4 format natively. Which means….
– Improved video import and sharing reliability on Android 4.3+ devices
– Higher definition video recordings and FPS with certain Android 4.3+ devices
– Greatly improved Collage and Animated .GIF creation
Other improvements include the ability to see Profiles in Explore. Which means you can now connect with the people who share great videos.
Head to the Google Play Store and Update NOW!